Let's make it simple: your clients want longer lasting lashes and so do you. Your reputation is dictated by how well your lashes last.
But how will our specially formulated superbonder (sometimes called sealer) get you there?
The incredible thing about our superbonder is that it cures the Cyanoacrylate bond from the inside out, pushing hydrogen out of the bond.
A lot of people don't know this and that's ok but here's why it's important.
It almost instantly cures the bond, reducing irritation, fumes and creates a more flexible bond that causes less damage and 'popping off' of the extension.
Plus, because the bond turns from liquid to solid almost instantly, you don't really even need to use a lash fan post treatment if you use this baby (just wait a couple of minutes before your client opens their eyes).
- Biggest one of them all: Watch your retention improve INCREDIBLY. Lashes that were lasting 2 weeks are now lasting 3-4 weeks+ easily.
- Your client can get their lashes wet straight after treatment, in fact, within MINUTES after their appointment! (Great marketing point for your business ;))
- Not temperature or humidity sensitive
- Bottle lasts you a long time
HOW TO USE:
- After the last extension has been placed, wait 1-2 minutes.
- Take one drop of the product on a lipstick applicator and apply to the bases of the lash extensions applied.
- Allow the CA bond's to absorb product for a couple of minutes.
After understanding the above, it's easy to understand why you should not store superbonder with your lash adhesive!
Please keep it separate, this product may cause it to cure quicker than usual.
Keep away from children - for professional use only.