Ooh baby, I've been waiting a while to bring you this one!
Using THIS primer is LIFE CHANGING - and is NOT alcohol based.
- Your glue grabs quicker
- You get to see that magnetic adhesion
- All of this saves you time
- Results in a tighter bond = longer retention.
Primer well, primes the natural lash to become the optimum surface for the lash adhesive.
This is important because we NEED the surface of the natural lash to be ALKALINE for best adhesion.
Issues this primer will likely solve for you:
- Lashes popping off when you brush through them
- Stickies (it takes more than a fast acting glue to actually speed up curing)
Side note: stickies were a huge problem for me in the past and this primer literally helped me solve that issue instantly.
- Helps remove oils from the natural lash
HOW TO USE:
- Okay so first shake it
- Dispense 1-2 drops onto your lipstick applicator
- Apply to natural lashes, focussing on where the glue will actually be bonding with the natural lash
Avoid using in high humidity - it may cause shock curing
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, rinse with clean water and encourage client to seek medical advice.
For external use only
Keep out of reach of children
Store away from direct sunlight